Sign up for our newsletter, covering a range of homecare topics from industry news to software reviews
Generations Homecare Business Management Software
Set sail for success with Generations
Looking for a system to streamline your business processes, inspire your office staff and find and schedule the best caregivers in the most effective manner possible? Generations Homecare System is a comprehensive management solution for the private duty and Medicaid sectors of the homecare industry. Generations Homecare System is currently being used by over 700 agencies just like yours who have found that Generations can dramatically improve how their business is run. Read on to see why Generations is the best in practice solution.
|Generations FTE reporting and alerting will help your agency comply with the Employer Mandate of the Affordable Care Act.|
|Find us on Facebook|
|Connect with us on LinkedIn|
View our newsletter archive
- August 2014: Apps For Kindle and Fire Phone for Kindle and Fire Phone
- June 2014: IDS Recieves Series of Privacy Certifications
- December 2013: Generations Mobile Platform released with Apps
- June 2013: Generations add GPS visit verification to Generations Telephony.
- Oct 2012: IDS announces the release of Generations Telephony
- May 2012: Generations Online Announces Application and Service Inquiry Integration
- Jan 2012: Generations Online Visit Notes enable communication across the entire care team
- May 2011: Generations Online Announces Compatibility with QuickBooks Online Edition
- May 2011:Generations Online Announces Full Compatibility with iPhone and iPad
- Sept 2009: Isolated Database architecture provides highest security and performance.
- June 2009: Generations text messaging improves business process.
- Jan 2008: Generations partners with Gateway EDI for electonic claims submission.
- Nov 2008: Generations passes independent QuickBooks technical review.